1. Name of workshop and date_____________________________
2. Name of participant___________________________________
3. Participants email address______________________________
4. Participant telephone number___________________________
Fiber arts, Collage and other Found Object Arts
Participants will learn
-techniques of simple stitch and bind
-story and pattern designs
-how to create small handmade books
-to prepare story-boards
-to create tapestries.
Workshops Fee- $75..
Participants will leave each workshop with a handmade product.Basic supplies will be provided.Alternative materials such as old album covers or recycled books should be provided by the participants. Beginners are very welcome!
- Winter 2017 IBe’ Arts Calendar of Workshops and Artist Talks
Monthly Celebrations 2nd & Last Sat. Workshops Dates and Art Instructors Dec. Kwanza #1. Tie Dye Quilting ($25.)
#2 Friend Fun Fund Raiser
IBe’ Crawley Instructor
Jan. King Day #3 Patterns and Designs Jan. 14- 15
Jeri Hubbard and IBe’
Feb. Black Story & Douglass Day #4. Book Making
#5. Stitching Textiles
Feb. 11th IBe’ and Jeri
Feb. 25th Imani Russell
March ‘Wild Wombn‘ #6 Drawing Mechanics, March 11.
Sewing Sisters Souls